- My last vestry meeting tonight. It really wasn’t that bad. In a way, I will miss it. I just don’t know if I am cut out for such work. I think, though I like to think I am smooth and easy going, really i am difficult. Hang on to ideas too long. Not able to let people be who they are, but try to make them into who I think they are. This applies throughout my life, not just meetings.
- I’m watching an interview with Quentin Tarintino. He is rather a strange looking little man. I liked Inglorious Basterds, but brother is one strange fellow.
- Conan O’ Brian is also strange looking. Maybe everyone is strange looking. Or maybe I just need to adjust the color on my television.
- I HAVE to start going to bed earlier. I love sleep so much, why am I not focused on doing more of it.
- I was not the most productive cat in the world today. I keep getting distracted by everything other than what I need to do! Especially problematic is the new ticketing website, with it’s colorful charts and graphs.