- OK. High goals for the 10:30 bedtime tonight.
- Had a very strange dream last night. Survived a mudslide and flooding at the Laura Ingalls Wilder historical site. The mudslide was pretty spectacular. I saw it start and then the whole hillside slid away.
- I took soup to school today and while leaving this afternoon I dropped my crockpot in the hall and broke it! Poor Lou the custodian, who I just finished telling that I was going to keep my room cleaner, helped me clean it up, since it smashed all over his nice clean hallway. I had just gotten a new smaller crockpot yesterday, so maybe this means this apartment has a one crock limit.
- School is crazy busy and my classroom is a mess. I need to spend some extra time there. That sounds so annoyingly familiar.
- I might be distracted, but I don’t feel 24 brought the goods tonight. I need a little ramp up on the intrigue. Also, Aaron Pierce, Secret Service. He has been in every season. He is the everyman hero. He better show.