- Took a half day off to have a little quiet and go to a funeral.
- Did some bank transfers and paid some bills.
- Talked with the LZ about this New Orleans trip and the money involved. She is of the mind that chaperones shouldn’t pay. I have to say I agree, but am not sure I am willing to extract myself, as I feel I’ve promised, but am willing to have some conversations with key players.
- I’ve been knitting a lot, and am willing to go public with this now.
- Had some time to kill and went to Ali’s (she is out of town. I have her key and she has cable. yes I asked permission before I barged in.) and spent a little time watching Little Miss Perfect, which is a disaster of a reality tv show about kid beauty pageants. I admit it, I am drawn to bad behavior on reality TV.