- A bit of snow today. Somehow I was out of the house at 8:45 and various chores kept me out until 2:00, then a qucik turn to go back out from 230-430. Maybe next winter I’ll stay inside all day when there is snow. Something to look forward too!
- I bought a lot of groceries today to go with the menus I have for this week. Lotta pressure to not let those vegetables go to waste.
- Can I sleep all day tomorrow? No? Ok.
- I went to a tea for current and former staff of the church day school. That was my first job in education. Cooking lunch and doing extended car. I saw some folks I hadn’t seen in a while and there were some laughs. unfortunately, the great Shirley Tyler, who hired me was not there. She has been in the hospital and is transitioning to assisted living. I really need to go and see her, and make sure she knows how important she is to me.
- I’d like to go see Mount Rushmore this summer.