- Power came back on around 7 last night. Very nice.
- Spent a quiet day at home. A little cleaning. Baked substandard cookies (too cakey.)
- Read a book, A Simple Plan. A suspense novel that was really more of a sad morality tale. The question wasn’t if something would go wrong, but rather when, and how much of it could have been avoided, but for human weakness.
- Walked to Dave and Chrissie’s to watch the super bowl. Pleasant to be with others after a quiet day.
- School closed for tomorrow and it wouldn’t surprise me to see it closed for longer. Even the main roads have snow packed on them and the residential streets I have seen are very bad. I think the children are pretty smart already, so I hope these few days won’t be a detriment.