- There is snow EVERYWHERE. I uncovered my car today and added its snow to the 6 foot high berm at the end of the parking lot.
- I’m not bored, but slightly gloomy today.
- There were two big holly trees that had to be cut down and the pile of holly branches was housing a large flock of birds this afternoon. I decided that was a bird party that I wanted to be a part of, so I bought some bird seed at the pet store across the street, but by the time I returned they had cleared out. I hope they come back tomorrow. Another reason to hope for a little patio of my own someday. I’d like to have some bird visitors. The people who lived downstairs used to strew seed out, and it was fun to watch.
- No school again tomorrow. I was talking to LZ and we agreed we did not actually remember how to teach. There is something about standing up front and talking about stuff, but the topic and purpose eludes me at the moment.
- Once again our church annual meeting was canceled, so I am STILL on the vestry. I called a quorum in my apartment on Sunday and unelected myself, but apparently, this is not binding.