- Did lots of laundry today, probably not as much as I would like since it seems to take two dryer runs to get things dry. But the end is in sight.
- Made chocolate chip cookies to give to the Superstar Condo Shovelers. Now I just have to find them. They sneak in and out, leaving clean walks behind them. I shall get up in the morning and lie in wait, then, catlike, race out and throw a bag of cookies at them.
- Lost is tough to follow at the best of times, but since I keep falling asleep (not bored, just warm and tired) it is nigh onto impossible.
- There is too much butter in this house. Note to self: don’t buy any more butter.
- The TV news wants me to be angry about the snow and the inconvenience, but I just don’t want to be.