- Well, tomorrow will be an exciting day. Back to school after nearly two weeks. Since February 2 we have been in school only two days!
- I am up way to late, because I want to watch the pairs skating final and I am angry, as I am every Olympics, that they are dragging out the viewing. It used to be that they pushed whatever was most popular til 10:50, which was bad enough. Now they have clearly made a deal to push back the local news and there are 2 couples still to skate and it is 11:35! This is just ridiculous. It’s not like it is live. They have made a deliberate programming decision to do this, and it angers me! Bring me the head of Bob Costas!
- I am happier about school when I have done my work. I know that seems like a simple equation, but it is hard sometimes to sit down and look at the same thing over and over and it is so easy to put it off. So I am so glad I went into school Friday to grade notebooks and sat down and graded the tests today. Must remember this feeling, must remember this feeling…
- Ok, skating over. To bed!
- oh, and the skating commentators bug too. I’m sure they are nice people and all, but hesh up.