- No, did not fall off planet. Just busy, busy, busy, and forgot about my obligation to the word.
- Silent Auction is this weekend. Looking good I think. The range of fear vacillates between : will we have enough items, we have too many items; will enough people come, what if too many people come. Straight up insanity. Yo.
- Suddenly I want to find a guitar to add to the cause. We are doing this for Father Yohana, so he can have a car, but I am remembering that first rural church in Tanzania, where they wanted a guitar and amplifier.
- That cancer is a MOFO. A very dear friend at school is in the battle now, and I just can’t believe it, and I don’t know what to do, and it just is a big pile of suck.
- Was on the hiring committee for the middle school principal. We interviewed and at our school students sit on the committee and we all vote on the choice. I was so proud of them. They were very insightful and wonderful. One of the assistant superintendents from the ed center was there and I think she was dazzled as well. We made our pick and now it goes to the Supe and the Board. They won’t announce it until May 6! All I can say is “I’ve signed a confidentiality agreement and I can’t talk about it.” ARGH! But the process was great, and I am glad to be reminded of how much kids can do if you let them.