- I spend so much time online, yet rarely post. I think I blame facebook, though I don’t spend that much time on that site. I also blame netflix instant viewing.
- New Orleans was a good trip. Superhot, though. Glad to see that the tourists have returned to the city. Our youth group is there now.
- High school reunion this weekend. Whatever will I wear? I did get a little enthused about the thing, last week when I was writing up my info, and looking at my yearbooks. Really glad Katherine and Jim are coming.
- I need to call them. I need to call Julie. And Kristen. And the insurance company. Damn you instant viewing!
- I worked on my classroom for a bit today, and happened to stumble on the textbook moving, and Iguess it’s good I did. They had been left in the wrong room, a classroom, rather than the cafeteria, and I think the book dealer was ready to strip every single book out of that room. I clarified what was what, but did go back later and remove a few things, just in case. Good thing I was there, and had my nose in other people’s business. All I am saying.