- ITTY BITTY KITTY BETTY! Once again I have taken leave of my senses, made a large donation to the Tacoma Washington Humane society and won the opportunity to name one of the Itty Bitty Kitties! Thanks to Jeff McQ for the inspiration, as he has always insisted that Ali’s Gracie, is actually named Betty. I cannot begin to tell you how happy this venture makes me.
- Today Michael and I went to the Lego store. It was cool. I wanted the carousel lego set, but it was a bruising $250.
- Finished stage one of the classroom cleaning. The custodians can now do their thing. Then I’ll do the fine sorting of the papers after I return from my junket.
- Ready for my travels, not really ready, but going anyway! Philadelphia first, for the reunion, the Minnesota for Laurapalooza! That is going to be a fine line competition between nerdy academics and whacky fans. In period dress. I will not be wearing period dress, but I plan to enjoy the show.
- Why is it so hard to clean my room? The Glee plan isn’t working out at all. I keeping stopping work to watch the show.