- I am undertaking a reupholstery task, which is a little daunting, and now I am wondering, even though I am capable of doing the task, why I am doing it? What am I looking for in terms of style? I have none, but would like some.
- A fine time in Seattle. In addition to itty bitty kitties, saw a woman get engaged at the Pike’s place market, when they threw her a fish with an engagement ring in it.
- My classroom is very tidy, all papers gone through and clutter reduce by a millions. Now if only I knew how to teach my two new classes.
- Four days left until back to work. The summer went quickly! All the travel add to the feeling of speed.
- Must find a style, must find a style, must find a style. And why did I pick brown for the chairs? The cool flower pattern was too expensive. The green seems to trendy. I really shouldn’t be put in charge of these things. Must find some style!