- I feel cheerful. I like that.
- I got an interesting scrapbooking kit from Melissa. I like the looks of it. There are nice cards to jot stuff down every day, and places to add pictures to go with.
- There was some room renovation this weekend. Moved the bed back into the larger room. Still a bit of decluttering to go, but the bed changed forced a laundry come to Jesus that was helpful.
- Chris and I went to see Hair at the Kennedy Center today. Very entjoyable. Also nice social time with AB and her photographer friend Doug. Also a trip to the Icelandic festival with Sean and Asgier. Lots of social, which would have bothered me a few weeks ago, but that I now want to enbrance. I want to be the fun cheerful person I imagine myself to be.
- We need to write more in Geography class. Watch out childrens!