- The question at a party last night was, “If you could take time to learn anything, what would you do? My choices, Embroidery and change ringing. Best answers were from AC – Opera singing, Steeplechase riding and Downhill Skier! But this got me to thinking, since one of the keys in the question was, “if time was not an issue,” and for me, in the summer, time is not an issue. People have been asking me what I am going to do this summer, and that got me thinking…
- So I signed up for an abstract painting class. (Painting was also on my short list, though I didn’t say it out loud.)
- I’ve been seeing things in an odd way lately, so I think abstract would be good. Maybe I am evolving. I felt very strongly about the life force in a little batch of trees I passed last night. These little patches of land are jammed in among all the buildings and roads, but they are alive, even though we ignore them like end tables. (See, I think the abstract is needed here.)
- I’m also taking sociology from NOVA. Online course.
- Saturday – a baby shower, surprise dinner invitation from Paul’s professor friends, a walk in Adams Morgan. Also bought my stitch and pitch tickets.
- Fruit is good.